The ATV and Its Many Uses
August 1, 2017
All-terrain vehicles, off-highway vehicles, quad bikes have grown in popularity in the past 20 years, and with them, their applicability.
After three-wheelers met their demise, quads hit the market, and as they grew, people began to use them more and more for things like:
- Herding cattle (and other farm/ranch work)
- Plowing snow
- Spraying weeds
- Hauling equipment on construction sites
- Hunting to retrieve large game
But we've also heard that people use them for:
- Grocery shopping
- Commuting to work and school
- Going to church
- Pulling floats in parades
- Picking up a date
- Pulling an old box spring with kids sitting on it
- Boat anchor (yes, really)
- Pumpkin smasher
How Do You ATV?
What do you use your all-terrain vehicle for? Tell us on social media!