Midwest Traction’s roots go all the way back to 1992, when a local Goodyear dealer felt that the area specialty tire market was underserved. It was his vision to offer the hard-to-find tires that didn’t fit cars and trucks. 25 years later, we're still building on that vision.
Tires, parts, brands, and websites come and go; what makes a company great are the people that walk through the door every day. We have a very talented team of sales, warehouse, e-commerce, supply chain, technical and administrative professionals.
Midwest Traction Specialties:
- Industry experience is important in this business. Our sales team has over 25 years of experience on average
- Our warehouse team has an order accuracy rate of 99.8%. They pride themselves on checking all critical order details for accuracy
- We were e-commerce masters before it became buzz-worthy. Our e-commerce crew excels in building great, user-friendly websites
- Our sales philosophy? “You can’t sell it if you don’t have it.” 95% of our sales come from product that is on our shelves, picked, packed and shipped the same day by our great team
- Midwestern values and work-ethic are a priority to us; so much so that we named our business after it
We look forward to serving you, not just once, but for years to come.